Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Autoimmunity, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Novel Facets in Autoimmunity and Immune systems”
Autoimmunity-2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Autoimmunity-2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Autoimmunity is the process of Immune Responses of an organism against its own tissues and cells. Any disease that results from such an unusual immune response is termed an autoimmune disease. Prominent Autoimmune disease is listed below.
- Track 1-1Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Track 1-2Diabetes
- Track 1-3Alopecia areata
- Track 1-4Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)
- Track 1-5Vitiligo
- Track 1-6Psoriasis
- Track 1-7Neutropenia
- Track 1-8Vasculitis
- Track 1-9Thyroiditis
- Track 1-10Chronic inflammation
- Track 1-11Dermatomyositis
- Track 1-12Scleroderma
- Track 1-13Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
For the Autoimmune diseases in market there is no specific treatment presented because of its self-killing nature. mostly techniques such as hormone replacement in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus or Hashimoto's thyroiditis treat outcomes of the auto violent response, thus these are comforting treatments. Dietary manipulation limits the severity of celiac disease. Steroidal or NSAID treatment limits inflammatory response of many diseases. Palliative dealing inflammation is unsafe in Autoimmune Treatment. IVIG is used for GBS and CIDP. These are Specific immunomodulatory therapies, available in market.
- Track 2-1Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Track 2-2Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Therapy
- Track 2-3Non-immunological Therapies
- Track 2-4Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Track 2-5Helminthic Therapy
- Track 2-6Antibody suppression
Cytokines are minor secreted proteins released by cells have an exact effect on the connections and interactions amongst cells. Cytokines are locally present in autoimmune lesions where they are produced by inflammation which causes autoimmune attack. Cytokines play prominent roles in inflammation and many diseases, cytokines are signal holder having function pass the signal from one cell to other cells in proper manner, the cytokines performance is important in Autoimmune Diseases because of hyperactive signalling by cytokines, which is non-specific and over stimulation of cells. Cytokine plays important role in induction, regulation, and treatment of Autoimmune Diseases.
- Track 3-1Cytokines: cancer immunotherapy
- Track 3-2Targeting cytokines & chemokines for therapeutic interventions
- Track 3-3Diagnostic and clinical applications of cytokines
- Track 3-4Cytokines and Autoimmunity
- Track 3-5Tumorigenesis and clinical medicine
- Track 3-6Cytokines and the impact of Signal transduction
A neurological disorder is any disorder of the body and nervous system. There are many recognized neurological disorders, some are common, but many rare. The structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other nerves can result in a neuro disorders. Most of the neurological disorder treatment reduces the pain but not cure the disease, so it’s really hot topic in current research.
- Track 4-1Autism
- Track 4-2Epilepsy
- Track 4-3Dementia
- Track 4-4Brain tumor
- Track 4-5Prevention, treatment and therapeutic options
- Track 4-6Sleeping sickness
- Track 4-7Migraine
- Track 4-8Neuroengineering & rehabilitation
- Track 4-9Diagnostics of neurological disorders: Neuroimaging, Biomarkers and laboratory studies
Antibodies: Engineering and Therapeutics
Antibody engineering has become a well-developed discipline, encompassing discovery methods, production strategies, and modification techniques that have brought forth clinically investigated and marketed therapeutics. The realization of the long-standing goal of production of fully human monoclonal antibodies has focused intensive research on the clinical employment of this potent drug category. The latest research is going on the basic biology of antibodies and on the development, function and future of therapeutic antibodies.
- Track 5-1Monoclonal antibodies
- Track 5-2Antibody-Based Drugs
- Track 5-3Antibody-targeted fusion proteins for cancer therapy
- Track 5-4Antibodies: Engineering Technologies
- Track 5-5Antibodies: Medical Applications
- Track 5-6Antibody Drug Therapy
- Track 5-7Antibody-mediated disorders
Many autoimmune disorders are passed down from parents to children because of genetic factors that predispose to their occurrence in next progeny, and researchers are closer than ever to unlocking the genetic secrets of their transmission of autoimmune diseases. Disease has a specific genetic mutation but in autoimmune disease multiple genes are involved that is inherited is not a specific gene that causes a specific defect in metabolism but several genes increase vulnerability or susceptibility to autoimmune disease.
- Track 6-1Genes and Autoimmune Diseases
- Track 6-2Advances in Genetics, Proteomics, & Metabolomics
- Track 6-3Genetic Mutation & Inheritance
- Track 6-4Mendelian Inheritance
- Track 6-5Multifactorial Disorders
- Track 6-6Nonsense Mutations
- Track 6-7Genetic Secrets & their Transmission
Clinical Autoimmunity: Current & Future Research
Autoimmune disease contributes substantially to mortality, and health care cost each year for the proper treatment. More than 70 million Americans are currently living with an autoimmune disease and taking Immunosuppressive medications that globally dampen immune responses. These agents are highly effective for many patients and thus remain the current “gold standard” of care. However, the long term treatment of autoimmune diseases and drugs are showing negative effect and not giving proper satisfaction to patients.
- Track 7-1Autoimmune Research: An Overview
- Track 7-2Autoimmunity: A Look at Interesting New Research
- Track 7-3Future Immunomodulation Strategies
- Track 7-4Better Therapies for Autoimmunity
- Track 7-5New Paths for the Future Reserch
- Track 7-6Current Evidence and Future Perspectives of Autoimmunity
- Track 7-7Future Immunomodulation Strategies
HIV Drugs: Trigger of Autoimmunity
Potentially severe hypersensitivity reactions to the anti-HIV drug abacavir occur through an autoimmune mechanism, resulting from the creation of drug-induced immunogens that are attacked by the body's immune system as all HIV Drugs blocks enzymes and protein synthesis which cause alteration in proteins and enzyme synthesis and autoimmune deformities accrue in HIV Patient.Many times Unexplained arthralgias and myalgias occur in about 5% of patients with HIV, sometimes in association with HIV seroconversion. HIV-associated arthralgia rarely progresses to inflammatory joint disease and is treated symptomatically.
- Track 8-1Drug-Induced Autoimmunity
- Track 8-2Integrase Inhibitors, fusion Inhibitors and Entry Inhibitors
- Track 8-3HIV and autoimmunity
- Track 8-4Immune Dysfunction & Antiretroviral Therapy
- Track 8-5Reactions of HIV drug have autoimmune cause
Malignancy: The great Autoimmune Diseases
Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth which producing mutations that affect normal cell growth and division but if Tumors and the cells implicated in autoimmune diseases both express the same inhibitors of cell destruction there is 1 in 3 people with autoimmune diseases will get cancer. Most of the cancer develops in people who have particular autoimmune diseases because of one gene plays many function in body.
- Track 9-1Immunotherapy of Autoimmunity and Cancer
- Track 9-2Pathogenic connection in Cancer & Autoimmunity
- Track 9-3Autoimmunity as Cancer Promotion
- Track 9-4Tumor Immunity and Autoimmunit
- Track 9-5Combining Cancer & Autoimmune Immunotherapies
- Track 9-6Biotherapeutics & Treatment
- Track 9-7Ethical Rules for Clinical Genetics
Immunotherapy is an innovative treatment approach that empowers the human immune system to overcome cancer and Many Immune genetic disease. But immunotherapy has their side effects such as toxicity, generalized pain, and Rashes. To overcome on this problems many organization trying to develop new molecular and genomic therapy’s for better treatment.
- Track 10-1Immunotherapy Clinical Trials
- Track 10-2 Individualised Immunotherapy
- Track 10-3Peptide Immunotherapeutics
- Track 10-4Cancer vaccines Development
- Track 10-5Radioimmunotherapy
- Track 10-6Photothermal therapy: The Rapid Relaxation
- Track 10-7Immunotherapy: powerful-but-Blunt Weapons
- Track 10-8Combination Treatment
Lupus is an Autoimmune disease, which means that the immune system mistakes the body's own tissues as foreign invaders and attacks them and it causes swelling (inflammation) and a wide variety of symptoms. Lupus is of three type. Discoid lupus erythematosus—causes a skin rash that doesn't go away. Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus—causes skin sores on parts of the body exposed to sun. Drug-induced lupus—can be caused by medications Neonatal lupus—a rare type of lupus that affects new-born’s.
- Track 11-1Latest Research on Lupus
- Track 11-2Challenges in drug development and clinical trial
- Track 11-3New therapies and therapeutic targets
- Track 11-4Corticosteroids & Immunosuppressive Medications
- Track 11-5Pediatric lupus
- Track 11-6Future in Basic Research of Lupus
- Track 11-7Lupus vulgaris
- Track 11-8Lupus: Causes, Symptoms and Research
Immune System and Autoimmunity
The human immune system is a complex network of special immune cells and at the core of the immune system have the ability to tell the difference between self and non-self but misguided immune response arise horrible autoimmune conditions by attacking and damaging its own tissues.
- Track 12-1Immunomodulatory Effects on Immune System
- Track 12-2Immune system development and Errors
- Track 12-3Age & Immune Function
- Track 12-4 Immune System Damage Effect
- Track 12-5Immune System and Neuroimmune System
- Track 12-6Immune System Investigation
- Track 12-7Cellular and Molecular Aspects of Immune System
Autoimmune disorders are the most common chronic diseases in the childhood population in current days and when they occur they can be challenging to diagnose and difficult to treat. Pediatric autoimmune neuropsychiatric disorders are more common in children.
- Track 13-1Primarily Genetic Diseases
- Track 13-2Neuropsychiatric Disorder
- Track 13-3Children and Clinical Studies
- Track 13-4Treatments of Pediatric Diseases
- Track 13-5Preventing Disease & Life-saving Immunizations
- Track 13-6Adolescent Medicine
- Track 13-7Pediatric Endocrinology
Molecular immunology deals with immune responses at cellular and molecular level. Molecular immunology has been evolved for better understanding of the sub-cellular immune responses for prevention and treatment of immune related disorders and immune deficient diseases. Journal of molecular immunology focuses on the invitro and invivo immunological responses of the host.
- Track 14-1Immunogenomics
- Track 14-2Immunoproteomics
- Track 14-3Immunochemistry
- Track 14-4Immunogenicity of Biopharmaceuticals
- Track 14-5Molecular (Immuno) Therapeutics
- Track 14-6Immunomodulatory Xenobiotics
- Track 14-7Molecular Oncology and Immunology
- Track 15-1Cytokine signalling
- Track 15-2Inflammasome
- Track 15-3Immunometabolism Regulators
- Track 15-4Immune Responses to Bio surface
- Track 15-5Immunometabolism & Cancer
- Track 15-6Immunometabolism: Pathogenesis
The eye is the prototypic immune-privileged organ in the body. Its antigens were once believed to be expressed exclusively in the eye, which resides behind an efficient blood-organ barrier or hidden from blood, and were believed to be unknown to the immune system and immune cells. Self-tolerance to ocular components was therefore believed to be based not on immune tolerance but on immune ignorance because of their non-self-Identification. In the Autoimmunity the relationship between the immune system and the eye is complex and many effects arise because of in.
- Track 16-1Ocular autoimmunity and Inflammation
- Track 16-2Bench to bedside: biologics and novel therapies for ocular immune-mediated disease
- Track 16-3Ocular Manifestations
- Track 16-4Ophthalmic Pathology
- Track 16-5Mucosal Immunity at the Ocular Surface